2) Find a triplet a, b, c such that a2 = b2 + c2. Variations of this problem like find a triplet with sum equal to 0. Find a pair with given sum. All such questions are efficiently solved using hashing. – Practice here
3) Binary tree traversal questions like left view, right view, top view, bottom view, maximum of a level, minimum of a level, children sum property, diameter etc.
12) Some Dynamic Programming problems like:
- Maximum sum subarray such that no elements are consecutive – Practice here
- Edit distance
- Assembly line scheduling
13) Why Amazon?
14) Questions about projects done in previous company or final year.
- Amazon Interview Experiences
- Amazon Practice Questions
- Amazon’s most frequently asked Questions – Set 2
Please write comments if any common question is missed.
If you like GeeksQuiz and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.